From half-day to multi-day, Calm+Confidence trainings provide classroom-ready strategies and systems to support all educators in their transition to STEM Project-Based Learning.
Classroom Differentiation, Post-high Preparation, and Assessments - leave with interdisciplinary tools to deploy immediately!
ESL to SPED...core or electives...C+C has materials and methodology for all courses and campuses. Contact us!
Mount St. Mary Academy - Arkansas
- Authentic beekeeping experiences from hive to harvest
- Introduction to entrepreneurship and product sales
Vanguard Academy - Oklahoma
- Multi-day workshops centered on PBL practices
- Community building strategies for staff and students
Central High School - Arkansas
- Hands on STEM exercises for content classes at beehives
- Utilizing outdoor learning spaces
Industrial Design Engineering & Arts (iDEA) - Washington State
- Wrap around support for trauma-affected students
- Protocols to access gender and race disparities
Science & Math Institute (SAMi) - Washington State
- Culture to value diversity in thought, life experience, and perspective
- Cross-cultural methods improving engagement of marginalized groups
Renton High School - Washington State
- In-class data gathering to monitor individual student needs, mastery, and extension opportunities
- Outreach designed to engage families in the learning process
Bentonville High School - Arkansas
- Adapting mainstream content for ELLs
- Systems for data-based decision-making